All Three Miss Marples versions of one story?

Although I love Joan Hickson in A Murder is Announced and At Bertram's Hotel, I recently viewed Geraldine McEwan's versions of both those stories and enjoyed the experience. That led me to try Julia McKenzie's version of The Mirror Cracked From Side to Side, and it was also a treat! Do any of you know of a Miss Marple story that was done by all three Miss Marples: Joan Hickson, Geraldine McEwan, and Julia McKenzie? Am enjoying watching new versions of my Joan Hickson favorites, and would love to see a few that they all did! 
Tagged:

Comments

• As far as I know, Julia McKenzie replaced Geraldine McEwan as MM, so they didn't do the same books. However, there are some older MM's you might want to see - Margaret Rutherford, Angela Lansbury, and Helen Hayes, for example. 
  • GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
    I think one of the "most filmed" adaptations is They Do It With Mirrors: It's been done with Joan Hickson, Helen Hayes, and Julia McKenzie.  Plus... Margaret Rutherford's Murder Ahoy! is very loosely based on Mirrors.
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I know it was Radio but Which ones did The Woman From Doctor Finlays Casebook do? Also If we do include Radio A Murder Is Announced has been done mosyt With Joan Hickson, Geraldine McKewan, June Whitfield and Gracie Fields in The 50s.
  • Tommy, Barbara Mullen was in Doctor Finlay's, and she played Miss Marple in Murder in the Vicarage on the stage. Did she also do it on radio? 
    I knew she was in Doctor Finlay's Casebook, I thought she was Miss Marple on Radio ages ago but I am probably wrong

I  have just checked, she was just Miss Marple on Stage, as was Dulcie Grey in A Murder Is Announced.