Omnibus editions of Agatha Christie

So I visited a bookstore last weekend and found a few "omnibus" editions by Christie (1920s, 1960s, etc). Later I tried to google for a complete list of all such omnibus but did not find one I was looking for. There are random mentions of a few titles here and there on several blogs, but I am looking for all the omnibus titles till date in one place. Can someone kindly help me out if they already know of such a list? If not then we can prepare one.
Tagged:

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I have a Book of Miss Marple Short Stories, The Complete Short Stories in Paperback Published by Harper Collins, I also have The Best of Miss Marple which is Caribbean Mystery, Sleeping Murder, 4.50 From Paddington and At Bertram's Hotel in Hardback Published by Gilding Publishing, I know someone who said she saw a lot of Omnibus Editions at an Auction.
  • GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
    There are dozens of omnibuses published over the decades.  My best advice is to go to Amazon.com and search for "Agatha Christie Omnibus" under "Books."  I tried that.  You'll find lots of them.  Some were published in the mid-20th century, others are more recent.