Watching Agatha Christie's Poirot

NiallMarshallsayNiallMarshallsay Dorset, United Kingdom
I am really enjoying Poirot at the moment but obviously the series was made in a different order to the books. What is the best order to watch the TV series in?

Comments

• tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    edited November 2013
    I think Curtain must be the last one and The Mysterious Affair at Styles the first. And watch the older adaptions first (after watching Styles, of course). It would be nice if you followed the seasons in order.

• I've seen the episodes entirely randomly and it's not dampened my enjoyment. 
  • FrankFrank Queensland, Australia
    I agree with @tudes that you should watch the seasons in order with The Mysterious Affair at Styles first and Curtain the last. 
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    As long as you watch The Mysterious Affair At Styles first and then finish with The Big Four and Then Curtain last I can't see that it matters, I am not sure I have watched the few I have in order and it hasn't ruined my enjoyment, In fact If I had Curtain, I think the last thing I would want to do is watch it last but there again I don't think I would watch it much if I had it, I much prefer Mrs McGinty's Dead, A Murder Is Announced, After The Funeral and Cat Among The Pigeons
  • DeanDean United Kingdom
    I just watch it in order they were made in.
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I don't know what I was thinking writing A Murder Is Announced but I like Death On The Nile as much as the others in that group.
  • vazinvazin Shkoder, Albania
    i dont think it is really important to see the episodes in order, but just less curtain the last one, also try to watch episode 2 of the 13th saison at the last, because it start with the funeral of poirot, in the official site of agatha christie's there are some ramrks about the best order to read the novels, so you can fellow the same order to see the episodes
  • My favourite episodes are - Death on the Nile, Murder on the Orient Express, Curtain and The Labours of Hercules. David Suchet played Poirot so well! 
  • tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    I agree with you, @GCLAR98! David Suchet is the best! Now, when I read a Poirot's novel I think of him as Poirot! I think from now on nobody can play Poirot!