MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello my follow AC fans....I wish to you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.......

Comments

• Wishing everyone Happy holidays. I have Suchet's Poirot and me book on my Christmas list, so I'll be content if I have that.

Anyone else hoping for Christie for Christmas? 

Also Endless night is being shown next week here in the Uk. It will give me something to either rhapsodize or complain about 

:D
  • ChristeryChristery Rhode Island, United States
    Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to all the AC fans! It looks like 2014 will give us much to look forward to, what with the new Orient Express movie adaptation and the new Poirot book! I'll probably buy a couple of books on my kindle so I can have a "Christie for Christmas".
  • tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Christie's fans! I hope next year we have much to talk about!
    Unfortunately, it won't be shown any Christie's fim in my country, but I hope the luckies enjoy it.
    I would like to say that this website was a wonderful thing that happened last year and I'm really glad to join it and write about my favorite author and to read everybody's comments even when I disagree with. Thanks everybody and I hope much more next year!
  • Merry Christmas everyone. Hopefully, some of us will receive an Agatha Christie related gift for Christmas. Have a great time.
  • glalonzo0408glalonzo0408 Pennsylvania, United States
    Dr. Sheppard....I have asked Santa...let's hope he delivers!!!  
  • Pat_septemberPat_september Gauteng, South Africa
    Merry Christie and Merry Christmas everyone!
    Merry Christmas everyone. Hopefully, some of us will receive an Agatha Christie related gift for Christmas. Have a great time.

I've asked Santa for the same gift but, if Santa will choose my entry for Chapter Three, then I'll be more than happy with that :)
  • edited December 2013
    Merry Christmas everyone. Hopefully, some of us will receive an Agatha Christie related gift for Christmas. Have a great time.

I've asked Santa for the same gift but, if Santa will choose my entry for Chapter Three, then I'll be more than happy with that :)
    Good luck, Pat and Merry Christmas to you and to all CHRISTIE's fans. I hope everyone receive a "Christie's gift".
    :)>-
  • LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria

Merry Christmas to all Christie's fans and the Agatha Christie team!
    I got eight Agatha Christie books in Bulgarian for Christmas and with these I have 41 books (novels and short stories collections altogether). :)

• ianthepoetianthepoet Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    Merry Christmas to everyone.
    And a Happy New Year to all! <:-P
  • I had Suchet's book Poirot and Me for Xmas. I'm upto chapter 5. 
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    I am late in saying it, however I hope everyone had a good holiday season.  All the best in the New Year!
  • DeanDean United Kingdom
    I always watch A related Poirot episode for Christmas like Hercule Poirot's Christmas. Merry Christmas for last Christmas. :D
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I meant to watch Hercule Poirot's Christmas last Christmas but didn't but did read the Plum Pudding Short story