WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?

Hello to all my A.C. friends....I am interested to see where everyone is located.....I am in Pennsylvania, United States.... :o3

Comments

• I'm in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.
  • Melbourne, Australia.
  • LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria
    I am in Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe.
    glalonzo0408, I suspect that you want to get the location of (a) particular user(s). I guess if I read your recent posts, I can find out who they are, and why you want to know it (or am I reading too much Agatha Christie? In both cases - take my comment as a joke :P)
  • I am in St. Louis Missouri, USA.
  • Ostend Belgium Europe
  • Bucharest, Romania.
  • AlexBarryAlexBarry Wisconsin, United States
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
  • Detroit, Michigan, USA  Our forlorn football team will be playing in London in 2014.  
  • Sad_CypressSad_Cypress Kauno Apskritis, Lithuania
    Kaunas, Lithuania :)
  • ZeddieZeddie Ballymoney, United Kingdom
    Co.Antrim, Northern Ireland
  • netherlands

• TuppenceTuppence City of London, United Kingdom
    We're in London, UK :)
  • Canberra, Australia.
  • ianthepoetianthepoet Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    Aylesbury, England.
  • Wow - worldwide AC lovers!!  Awesome.  Is anyone else nervous about the Sochi Olympics?  
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    Gloucestershire, near me is a big house which has the same name as The Bantry's House
  • sorry about olympics questions - off topic I know.  back to my reading....
  • glalonzo0408glalonzo0408 Pennsylvania, United States
    WOW....how wonderful to see where everyone is living.....Hey TUPPENCE my husband and I are visiting London in September. Love your City.....
  • SerourBSerourB Essex, United Kingdom
    London , UK
    Has anyone ever been to Northern Ireland?
    I would love to visit Torquay during Agatha Christie week and go to Greenway, Agatha's home someday...
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I have a Friend who lives in Purdysburne Village
  • glalonzo0408glalonzo0408 Pennsylvania, United States
    ZEDDIE...My dream trip would be to Torquay during Agatha Christie week....has anyone been?
  • I haven't been but we plan to go! My husband's cousin married a British girl and her home town is Torquay!  

When they visited us in Australia last year she saw my coffee table book  '"Agatha Christie at Home" on the table and was flicking through it, looking as scenes of Torquay and saying things like 'wow' that is where I go for coffee, that is where our childcare centre is etc.

I thought she must be a fan,having grown up in Torquay and she replied 'no, never read one!' 
  • London, UK
  • earthmistearthmist Queensland, Australia
    Brisbane, Australia
  • maxamillionmaxamillion Walsall, United Kingdom
    edited February 2014
    West Midlands, England 
  • RinRin Hong Kong, China
    Hong Kong. Did not see anyone from Aisa?
    I have been to Torquay and Cholsey, really enjoyed my time there. I would love to attend Agatha Christie week someday in the near future.
    :)
  • ChristeryChristery Rhode Island, United States
    I live in North Providence, Rhode Island, USA. All of the different locations I'm seeing here really attests to Agatha Christie's universal appeal! They're reading her everywhere!
  • Newcastle NSW Australia
    WOW!!! Its great finding out where everybody is from, sometimes I feel like I am the only person who is an AC fan!!!!