Imagine you had a free hand and were writing another book based on ACs Characters

What ingredients would you include? I would have a Woman who new local Knowledge who would happen to have a Double-Barrelled name, Pretty Young Things, A Vicar, A Military Man, a Doctor, an object which would keep the story moving but which would not be very important (A McGuffin) and a message which might Come in the form of last words spoken by a victim or on a piece of paper or might even be a Rebus and a Grand House and perhaps one Character would have an insignificant job under the Guise of a Government minion and the title would be more important in the book than in Murder Is Easy

Comments

• Have you read  the book "The Hound Of Death''? What is it about???
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    Yes, It is a book of non-series short stories, like all the Non-Series Collections, some stories Good and some not  but that depends on your point of view of course
  • I think I would be inclined to write another Tommy and Tuppence book when they were younger say perhaps just before Partners in Crime was written. I've already discussed this elsewhere but I find a real shame that AC wrote one of her worst books about them (Postern of Fate) which leaves Tommy and Tuppence with a bad wrap.