1) A Murder Is Announced
2) ABC Murders
3) Cards On The Table
4) Sleeping Murder
5) Why Didn't They Ask Evans
Lucy G Lemon said:
1. 4:50 from Paddington2. By the Pricking of My Thumbs3. The Moving Finger4. The ABC Murders5. Sleeping Murder(and I have a soft spot for The Clocks even though it was a bit far fetched - I loved the red herrings and plot twists)
1 Sleeping Murder. I love this one more than all the others. I love the way Miss Marple, Gwenda and Giles dig into the past and uncover all the suspects. I enjoy reading how Miss Marple traps the murderer and the first part with Gwenda having all the spooky things happening concerning the house had me hooked.
2. The Pale Horse. I love the whole plot of this one, it is so clever.
3. And Then There Were None. Love it!
4. Cat Among the Pigeons. My favourite Poirot novel. Love the school background.
5. The Moving Finger. Megan is my very favourite Christie female character and I love her interactions with Jerry and their romance.