Reading All Agatha Christie's Crime Novels In Order

Good morning!
I am reading all the Christie's in order of publication as a part of my Great Agatha Christie Challenge and was wondering if anyone else was doing the same, or has done this. It would be great to share thoughts on how her writing changes as well as the social changes reflected in the books.

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I did that 1st time round and no going round again leaving out the ones I disliked.
  • AlexBarryAlexBarry Wisconsin, United States

Hello Nellie.  I'm on the same quest, having begun the first of this year.  I only have time for about 30-60 minutes of reading each night, but just last night finished my 13th volume, The Mysterious Mr. Quin.  
    Of course I had over the years read many of the books in a random manner, but now I'm enjoying reading them in order of publication, for the reasons you site: following her development as a writer, following the growth (and ageing) of her recurring characters, and yes, seeing how changing social mores influence her writing.  

• AlexBarryAlexBarry Wisconsin, United States
    I sure don't know why the above message came through all in caps.  So sorry.  I wasn't yelling!