Favorite Quote?

Which is your favorite quote from AC books? From which book? Which one was more memorable to you? Could it be 'There is everywhere evil under the sun' or something else? As you see in my signature below, my favorite is 'Old sins have long shadows' from Elephants Can Remember. 

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    "Ive Seen a Murder"
  • I love lot's of quotes but during Poirot's speech to Jackie he gives her a piece of advice. I use it as my signature. 

• DeanDean United Kingdom
    I don't really have a favourite Agatha Christie quote in the books but in the TV Series epidode Murder On The Orient Express with David Suchet !SPOILER! when Poirot is making conclusion of the case he says to the the twelve murderers "The rule of law it must be held high, and they before you pick it up and you hold it even higher" that is probably my favourite quote.
  • FrankFrank Queensland, Australia
    “It is the brain, the little gray cells on which one must rely. One must seek the truth within--not without." ~ Poirot 
  • my favourite quote of Poirot: If things seem very complex, it just means the solution is simple!  :-)
  • I loved it too @silvana
  • And so do I.
    I like that Quote too, I wonder how true it is in real life
  • I think it's true maybe not always but it's true it Just depends on how the person thinks
  • I have two favourites: One is from "ordeal by innocence" where the doctor says: that what the children needed was "a little plain, honest-to-goodness neglect". The second is the lovely end of Death comes as the end: "If Hori were to die,’ ... ‘I should not forget! Hori is a song in my heart for ever…That means–that there is no more death…"
  • My favourite quote is this in my signiture. It makes me cry!
  • TeddyBg i love this one too when i first read i was like (awww) 
    :( it really touched my heart and it still does whenever i read it 
     I like it when Jason Raphiel says to Miss Marple in Latin "We who are about to die Salute you", I think it is powerful both in English and Latin