THE SECRET OF CHIMNEYS

Just finished this book and I have to say...the ending surprised me.  I truly enjoyed this book....your thoughts?

Comments

• I have yet to read that one so I'll make it my next one. I just finished They do it with Mirrors and, although not one of her most exciting stories, the denoument was clever.
  • youngmrquinyoungmrquin Buenos Aires, Argentina
    I read Chimneys for the first time last year. Whay can I say? It was fun and entertaining, but I didn't like it as much as the other book with same characters, Seven Dials.
    The topic of changing identities is hard to follow here, since there are so many. It took me a while even in the middle of the book, to know exactly what we were looking for. I also discovered who the "villain" was long before it finished. A quick and fun read, but not her best. 
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I think it is a Wonderful Book and I preferred it a bit more than 7 Dials. probably because I had already seen The James Warwick Cheryl Campbel Adaptation of 7 Dials, both books are magical and the Humour is Great, I love Bundle, Bill, Caterham, Codders and Virginia Revel and of course Cade