Did you cried?

Did you cried when you read Curtains? I cried... It was so sad...

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    No because It wasn't the last one I read, I don't know which one was but when I finished the one I read last I had mixed feelings, Pleased because I had the achievement of reading them all but sadness because I had no-more to read for the first time, when I started to re-read them again I realised I hadn't read The Mystery Of The Blue Train Before, I wish it had been a better book I had done that with though.
  • DeanDean United Kingdom
    Spoilers! I haven't read the book but I watched the episode it was so sad when Poirot was pleading for his life. Then in the end Poitot dies. :((
  • I don't think I cried, but I was depressed.  I won't re-read that one, even if there is nothing else to read.  Going through that was something I can only do once.
  • FrankFrank Queensland, Australia
    It was very sad but I did not cry. It was like losing an old friend.
  • I remember crying. But I also cried when Raffles was killed and when Sherlock Holmes died. That's the way it is when you get attached to a larger-than-life character. You become fond of their foibles, get to know their pet peeves, and it becomes absolutely tragic when they leave the world, never to return (some well-deserved rest, probably).