4.50 From Paddington

Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
I finished this book yesterday, I was re-reading it for the 3rd or 4th time, I love the Plot and Characters are ones you want to know, Lucy is just like Miss Dove at first, Miss Dove says if anyone from The Workforce is absent she can cook and wait at table but there the 2 part as SPOILER!!! Miss Dove is a Blackmailer and Thief and Lucy isn't, I wonder if when Agatha Christie Wrote it she envisaged Lucy becoming Craddock's wife, this is because at the end SPOILER!!! Craddock says I wonder which out of Brian or Cedric Lucy will end up with and Miss Marple says with a Twinkle "Do You?" which must mean Miss Marple thinks Craddock will., there are 2 Characters which aren't people, The Train and Rutherford Hall, They are so important to the book they are almost like people. What do others think of this book, It is in my top 5.

Comments

• edited February 2014
    This was the first Christie book I read and while I loved the beginning, SPOILERS, in Dr Quimper I thought Christie simply picked the most unlikely person who wasn't really that involved in most of the story. So that, in my opinion, made this a middle of the road Christie. 
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I never felt that , because The Old man was always there in Rutherford Hall and Quimper was in charge of his health it just feels that he is in the book probably more than he is and Agatha Christie's talent is that you find the murderer is the most unlikely person to be the Murderer