baby

It was a late fall night the fog was just settling in over the lake, amber stood at the front door, her long wavey brown hair blew in the wind as she started out the door with her bright green eyes, she saw something run in to the forest in the corner of her eye, or did she. Amber was waiting for her mother to come home so she could get a ride down to the Fawcetts, where she babysat every saturday night. The Fawcett's awlays had a date night, what a great idea amber thought to herself. Her mother Ann pulled up driveway, "mom i need a ride down to the Fawcett's, they said it was going to be a late night tonight" "are they going to be driving you home?" " Im not sure ill texted you and let you know as soon as i do" Her mother dropped her off and drove away, "Hello Mrs Fawcett how are thing's and the kids how are they doing today. Anything i should know before you go?" "Jorden should be in bed early tonight by eight, we have hockey in the morning and dont need him to be tired in the morning" "ok no problem oh ya were you or Mr Fawcett going to give me a ride home tonight" "oh yes we will make sure you get home saft and sound"  The Fawcetts lived in the nice part of town not much crime went on there, house's were larger then normal. "Ok Amber Mrs Fawcett said,  we are heading out there is money on the counter you can order pizza for dinner."  "OK see you guy's in a few hours have fun" The door shut behind them, Jorden was in the living room watching tv, "Jorden do you any homework that you need help with?" " No" " your mom left money to order pizza for dinner what should i order?" " the same as always Jorden yelled to amber from the livingroom. Amber picked up the phone and called for pizza," Hello" "Hello" " oh hi there how can i help you?" "yes i would like to place an order one pepperonie pizza, to 222 WayRiver rd, do i have the right number?" "yup yup you do" the creepy voice on the other end said. As Amber was waiting for the pizza to show up, the radio was on in the back round as it always was, the voice over it said " Tonight at 4;00 pm a prisoner has escaped from out local prison, he is 6'3 180lbs dark drown hair, green eyes. Please do not try to aproch the indvidual he is very dangeros." Amber didnt think to much about it and when on her bussniess. The door bell rang, Amber ran to see if it was there supper, she opend the door there stood a man about 6'3 green eyes and dark drown hair and no pizza in his hand. "yes can i help you" "  are you the one that ordered food?" "aaaa yes" Amber then started to close the door,  she remembed the radio. "Little girl are you the only one home" Amber then tryed to slam the door, "Jorden run hide there is a bad man trying to get in." Amber scremed. The man pushed his way thorw the door, Amber flew to the ground smashing her head on the corner or the stair way, splitting her head open, blood gushed out of her head, "what do you want what do you want?" "BE QUITE" " where did that boy go hey you better tell me" "I don't know please just leave us alone."  The man headed in the drection that Jorden went. Amber picked herself up off the floor and began to slowly make her way down the hall. "where did Jorden go? Where could he be hiding?" " Aww thats right the panic room, that is must where  he is" Amber could hear the man going throw Mr and Mrs Fawcetts bedroom, Amber tryed with all her might to make her way to the panic room where Jorden would be, she could hear that the man had moved out of the bedroom and was making his way to her.  Amber moved faster, there she banged on the door for Jorden to let her in. "Jorden please open the door. "Hey you little girl how about these apple's" Jorden in the panic room could see what was going on right out side the door. "Amber i can't" The man pulled out a gun that he found in the bedroom and shot Amber in the back of the head. The man then said "Hey you little boy, why don't you come out to play" Jorden remembered if ever in this kind of situation that there was a cell phone up in the box in the corner, he grabed the phone and diled 911... "Hello 911 how can we help you?" A bad man came in to my house and killed Amber with a gun can you please hurry" Yes son we are on our way.The police showed up and caught the man, who was the man that escaped from the local jail. Jordens parents came home to police cars in there drive way. Mrs Fawcett ran up to the front door where her little boy was sitting. "Mom mom" in a sobe Jorden cryed out. "The bad man came to our house and shot her mom he shot her" "Its ok babe, the man is back where he sould be, and am so glad that your ok" the mother grabed her little boy huged him so hard and they both began to cry. 

:-*

Comments