my new poirot

If you have to re-create poirot, how will you make him look like? new changes in his character... maybe a new  name?

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    The only change I would make is make him 20 years younger and have him in less books and possibly have a \Bridge Teacher as one of his friends.
  • FrankFrank Queensland, Australia
    I think I would leave him as he is. After all you cannot improve on perfection.
    Apart from making him 20 years younger and giving him a Bridge Teacher as a Recurring friend I agree with you Frank, I was playing the Game
  • In real life even todays society there are many Poirot's leave the man alone and let him be admired. he is a wonderful character maybeone day there will be a modern type Poirot. What I would like to see is a great niece of Jane Marple follow in her footsteps, naturally a much younger character but with the same cunning and observation skills

I agree with everything you say SueRaines, a part from a decendant of Miss Marple I would also like to see Decendants of Battle and Tommy and Tuppence follow in the footsteps, It might not have to be decendants, Bunch#e Neice could join forces with Lucy's.
  • Yes hint hint I agree lets hope the publishers notice