MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS

Hi ... was wondering what your thoughts are on Murder on the Orient Express.....

Comments

• FrankFrank Queensland, Australia
    It is one of Agatha Christies best novels. Poirot little grey cells solve the seemingly insoluble. Agatha Christie makes an improbable tale very real, and keeps the you enthralled and guessing to the very end.
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    It is Good but over-rated, between the Murder and the Denoumont it is a bit boring, and for me doesn't live up to the hype of the Albert Finney Film
  • I actually really enjoyed this book. It was one of the first Agatha Christie books that I read though. I love the different characters on the train and the plot twist was well written. But I do agree that toward the beginning of the book it is a little slow, but that style of writing doesn't bother me. I think I would give it a 7 or 8 out of 10.
  • Hello, I saw film (made 2001, czech dabbing) based on this novel and at the end of the story, Princess Natalia Dragomiroff said, that Ratchet ate poisoned duck.
    I'd like to know the name of the poison. It is mayby mentioned in the book. Can anybody who has this novel (book) search this in the book? Thank you very much!!! :-)
    (my opition is the poison was kind of muscle relaxant)
  • MaryamMaryam Punjab, Pakistan
    I simply love this Book.... I mean Christie excels in the field of mystery-writing. Surely, writing a mystery as thrilling as that is no peace of cake, but Christie makes it look like one.