'The Christie Curse' by Victoria Abbott.

Hi everyone.  My first post on the new AC site.  I was at a local bookstore recently and came across "The Christie Curse," a fictional story about a young lady who gets a job looking for something special; a play written by Agatha Christie during her 11 day disappearance.  I am only about a quarter of the way through.  The Christie Curse was published in 2013.  Has anyone read this? 

This also made me wonder, are there any other fictional stories that have strong Christie references in them that you have heard of?

Comments

• GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
    Gaylord Larsen's "Dorothy and Agatha" features both Agatha Christie and Dorothy L. Sayers as major characters.  T.M. Doran's "Toward the Gleam" features Christie as a minor character.  Agatha Christie is also one of the three central characters in the musical "Vanishing Point."
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    edited March 2016

Thanks GKCfan, will definately check those out! 

• In the Series "Death on Demand", Carolyn Hart has a book called "The Christie Caper".  Death on Demand is a fun mystery series about the owner of a mystery bookstore who, with her husband, solves real life mysteries.  The Christie Caper is about a competition she runs in her store with some unexpected happenings.  It's been a while since I read it, but I remember you need to know the American titles of Agatha's books.

Frieda (formerly Belgian in Ireland)

• GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
    Yes. lots of Christie novels had their titles switched in the U.S., at least initially.  Many other countries changed titles, too.
  • burtbarnardburtbarnard Salt Lake City, United States
    In Max Collin's "The London Blitz Murders" he has Agatha investigating a serial killer during the Blitz.