Greenshore Folly Signing at Greenway

imageGreenshore Folly Signing at Greenway

Unseen for sixty years, Hercule Poirot and the Greenshore Folly is finally being published in this collector’s hardback edition. The book includes a jacket painting, illustrations and exclusive introduction by Tom Adams, Agatha Christie’s most famous cover artist, who is back illustrating Agatha Christie for the first time in more than 30 years.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ChristineChristine Arkansas, United States
    thats lovely. i am coming for a holiday in Churston Ferrers in August and looking forward to visiting all the places in relation to AC books. Will the signed book be available by post?
  • McGintyMcGinty Bolton, United Kingdom
    I'm thrilled beyond words that Tom Adams has created the cover art for this book. Seeing the exhibition of his work in Torquay two years ago was possibly one of the highlights of life. I have been collecting his cover work for Agatha Christie for well over 40 years.
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    That is Lovely
  • Dr.SheppardDr.Sheppard Oxford, UK
    I was lucky enough to be present at the signing of the Greenshore Folly at Greenway with John, Tom and Matthew. image The sun stayed out and the event attracted additional visitors to the house. A really great day. The Official launch of the book is later in July.
  • DeanDean United Kingdom
    I watched Perspectivies: The Mystery Of Agatha Christie and it showed this picture that Tom Adams made and it had Agatha Christie and things related to her books on it. That was a very interesting documentary I learnt loads of things about Agatha Christie that I didn't know about Agatha Christie before. :)