Future television adaptations

Which Agatha Christie adaptations would you like to see on television?

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I know it won't happen but I would like all the Non-Miss Marple Books which were done with Miss Marple to be re-done again but without her, (Except Endless Night) and I would like Cards On The Tale to be re-done and all the Non-Miss Marples and Non Poirots which haven't been done for a wile like Sparkling Cyanide to be re-dun and all the Tommy and Tuppence Books too
  • I would like to see Endless Night and Dead man's Folly
  • The Pale Horse. I understand it was done recently with Miss Marple. I refuse to watch it and any Miss Marple production since that horrific travesty called "Sleeping Murder" that was done a couple of years back!

Greenshawe's Folly and Caribbean Mystery were actually done quite well, I didn't care about Endless Night as I don't like The Book, I don't think The Seven Dials Mystery has been on, I agree Sleeping Murder was Terrible as was Nemesis

• Oh, I saw The Seven Dials Mystery in the 80's, with James Warwick. I liked it, but would like to see a new adaptation . 
    Hear Hear, I have The Video, It is really enjoyable. I watch it after finishing the Book.