Typos in Black Dog and Levanthal Editions?

ShaneBillingsShaneBillings Maine, United States
I was wondering if anyone else noticed an abundance of typos and mistakes in the recent hardcover editions by Black Dog and Leventhal?  I'm currently reading A Murder is Announced, and the number of mistakes is quite high!  I have never noticed this when reading any Christie editions in the past.  Maybe it's this particular title, but I was just curious.

Comments

• I was wondering if anyone else noticed an abundance of typos and mistakes in the recent hardcover editions by Black Dog and Leventhal?  I'm currently reading A Murder is Announced, and the number of mistakes is quite high!  I have never noticed this when reading any Christie editions in the past.  Maybe it's this particular title, but I was just curious.

Have you finished yet?

In this particular book the spelling, in one particular instance, is crucial!

• ShaneBillingsShaneBillings Maine, United States
    SPOILER ...

I finished! There were more typos in this edition than in any paperback editions I have read, but yes, one of the things I thought was a "typo" was an ingeniously placed clue!

Christie was so brilliant.
  • Yes she was brilliant!

The first time I read this book I picked up on that particular spelling change and was able to guess the murderer.