Most Underrated Marple Novel

It seems like A Murder Is Announced and The Moving Finger are generally acclaimed as the best Marples (open to discussion, I realize), but what is your choice for the most underrated Marple novel?

My choice is They Do It With Mirrors.  It seems as though this one is generally considered the worst Marple among fans, and it has the lowest score of any Marple other than At Bertram's Hotel on Goodreads (to be fair, the score of 3.68 is still very solid).  One of the few defenders of this book I have come across is Charles Osborne in his book The Life and Crimes of Agatha Christie.  He claims that although the plot is not one of her most elaborate, the solution is "ingenious."

What are your picks?  Remember to use spoilers.  With only twelve Marple novels, we don't want to ruin anything for anyone hahaha!

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I have seen The Clocks described as not having enough I think it is very action packed and has everything, A Murder Mystery, and a Caper, SPOILER It has 3 Deaths, a Rebus and subplots and Exciting Characters The whole book makes me happy to put it down so it takes longer to read.