family murder mystery

Do you prefer a family murder mystery or something else?

Comments

• maxamillionmaxamillion Walsall, United Kingdom
    Family murder mystery i love village mysteries my favourite Miss Marple book is a murder is announced and murder at the vicarage.My favourite Poirot is Hallowe'en Party and Mrs McGinty's dead
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I love Village Murder Mysteries, with Family Mysteries with Poirot, I always wish Hastings was a Family friend like in The Mysterious Affair At Styles but I think Village Mysteries where Miss Marple is at her best.
  • I love the village mysteries with Miss Marple but I also love the murder mysteries when they take place on  holiday ( A Caribbean mystery, Evil under the sun, Triangle at Rhodos) 

• shanashana Paramaribo, Suriname
    Family mysteries on an estate with the whole family and employees, friends gathered together for THE KILL. With lot of underlying (secret) tension making the rounds between those present.Poirot called to the rescue assisting the local police.

Hercule Poirot's Christmas must be your Favourite then shana

It surely is one of my favourites Tommy!
    I like it to but didn't get that Christmassy feeling, Family Gathering Reunion yes, Christmassy No, but I do enjoy the book, I will think of you next time I read it.

i don

Just try to get that "CHRISTIE" feeling next time.