Murder On The Orient Express official alternate poster

jrsparkjrspark London, City of, United Kingdom
Hello fellow Agatha Christie fans! 

I hope it's OK to post this here, if not mods please delete. I have been working with StudioCanal on creating an official alternate movie poster for Murder On The Orient Express with New York illustrator Johnny Dombrowski and I am very happy to announce that it is finally finished and will be going on sale this coming Tuesday August 12th. The illustration is peppered with small clues that aid Poirot during his investigation in the film. It is hand screen printed on museum quality paper and comes in two versions: the regular version with a run of 110 posters and the black and white variant with just 50 copies. 

I hope that you like it and if you go ahead and purchase one I would like to thank you for your support in advance. 

Go to the Black Dragon Press website to see the posters. 

Thank you!
James at Black Dragon Press
Tagged:

Comments

• GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
    Very nice work, James!
  • In Murder on the Orient Express how was Hector McQueen connected with The Armstrongs?
  • shanashana Paramaribo, Suriname
    If I remember correctly he was sort of an admirer of Sonia Armstrong and his father had something to do with the trial of the kidnapping case.
  • Adding to the above.  MacQueen's father was the district attorney in case involving the kidnapping of 3yr old Daisy Armstrong. Sonia died from child birth on hearing the news that Ratchett had killed Daisy instead of releasing her after a ransom was paid. Hector  knew from his father, the details of Ratchett's escape from justice and decided to kill him. (Ratchett was also known as Cassetti.)
  • jrsparkjrspark London, City of, United Kingdom
    Now on sale. Thank you!