The Thirteen Problems- Royal Magazine

JMaddenJMadden United States
Hello all! I'm new to the forum, and I'm looking forward to talking to you all.

In 1927-1928, the first 6 short stories from the (not-yet-collected) collection "The Thirteen Problems" were published in The Royal Magazine. I have been looking for these issues forever, and I'm about at my wits end. I wondered if anyone here had successfully founds these, or had some hints as to where I could try looking. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• FrankFrank Queensland, Australia

Hi @JMadden. The Royal Magazine was a monthly British literary magazine that was published between 1898 and 1939. Because of the age of the magazines surviving copies are few.The magazine was the initial publisher of Agatha Christie "The Tuesday Night Club" which appeared in the December 1927 issue and was the first published appearance of Miss Marple making that issue and the others you referred to highly sort after.I too have been keen to find copies of the same magazines with no luck. I have tried the likes of ebay but keep coming up with magazine featuring Charles & Di and William & Kate. Not quite what I was hoping for. Good luck with your search.