Dame Christie vs modern Days

How would the Stories of Agatha Been if she was a modern Day Writer? What would it Look like by taking all the Ideas of the original Stories of the golden Ages? how would Poirot, Miss Marple ... Think and Act? 

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I think The Miss Marple Stories would be a bit like The Mel Craig Books by Betty Rowlands or Simon Brett's Melita Pargetter or the Agatha Raisin books but without the swearing, Poirot would run a Detective Agency and Battle and Craddock would be Like Tom Barnaby, I would love to see a modern-day Beresfords though or Lady Derwent and Tommy that would be Good, Miss Marple would make everyone more Polite, If you don't swear i rubs off on Others and you pass your mannerisms to others.
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    Perhaps certain Characters Sexual Orientation would be more than just hinted at, Perhaps The Motives would be darker, perhaps some Crimes like Robbery would be replaced for other more serious Crimes but maybe Not Perhaps they would be written and shown in a Midsomer Murders way, not all Modern Day Detective Fiction is Dark, Betty Rowlands, Ann Granger, Rebecca Tope, M. C. Beaton. David Roberts and Simon Brett all write Detective Fiction and I think all their books would suit Agatha Christie Readers so I think Her work might work today without scaring the Horses.