Guess the cover

TeddyBgTeddyBg Bulgaria
I don't know if this will be successful topic and if it will be interesting for you, but I will give a try. After "guess the book", I suggest a game "guess the cover". For example some foreigners or less famous covers in order to be more difficult. I offer this one

Comments

• Is it "Sad Cyprus"?
  • GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
    This looks like it could be a great game!  I'll guess... Endless Night?
  • GKCfan said:
    This looks like it could be a great game!  I'll guess... Endless Night?
    YEEEESS! @GKCfan, well done!!!
  • I think it's a challenging game..waiting for the next cove
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    In order to play the game youave to be able to put the Cover on the site, as I am not that Technically minded and don't want to be I cannot play the game unless we just pick a book look up a cover and describe it in the hope others can guess from our discriptions which book the cover is from, but in theory it is a very good game and will enjoy being a spectator, Luck.
    I think that this is a portion of a British edition cover picture.
  • Is it Mysterious Mr. Quin?
  • The secret adversary??
    TeddyBg is right!  The Mysterious Mr. Quin! The giveaway is the diamond Harlequin pattern cast by the stained-glass window.
  • FrankFrank Queensland, Australia
    Hi @TeddyBg - this is a fantastic idea for a new game. Well done. I look forward to the next cover.
  • I know it's weird but the first thing came to my mind was they do it with mirrors
  • Actually it's pretty confusing cover to guess ..many questions comes to your min like Should we look at the broken glasses or the method of the murder or the reflection?
  • I know it's weird but the first thing came to my mind was they do it with mirrors
    it's not They do it with mirrors
  • Think about glasses. If you didn't read the book lately or at least watched the movie, it will be difficult.
    ***SPOILERS***

Well, a pair of glasses with an elastic cord play an important role in the finale of And Then There Were None...
  • GKCfan said:
    ***SPOILERS***

Well, a pair of glasses with an elastic cord play an important role in the finale of And Then There Were None...
    No, but it's good guess
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I know I am not playing this but I think I have worked out the importance of the glasses, but I just can't think for a minute which book what happens happens in if you get my drift.