Photograph of AC behind pile of books

Does anyone know who took this photograph?  (It's a Popperfoto/Getty Images one, but I can't find the name of the photographer anywhere?)

Comments

• shanashana Paramaribo, Suriname
    @FreyaFoto: this picture has been used for the cover of AC"s Autobiography. Maybe you can search for the photographer's name in the credits.
  • FrankFrank Queensland, Australia
    @FreyaFoto &@shana I checked the credits in my copy of AC' Autobiography and unfortunately no mention of the photographers name in made.
  • FreyaFotoFreyaFoto Bouvet Island
    Thank you both - it seems odd that the photographer is never mentioned?  Let's hope that someone has some inside information... :-)
    Well @FreyaFoto nd @Frank that IS odd. Isn"t it required by law to give credit to whoever took the photograph? Maybe you"ll have to ask the publisher to get the answer to this MYSTERY  ;).

But I also wonder why it's so important for you Freay to know who took the photograph?
    :-?
    Does it have anything to do @FreyaFoto, with the fact that the dutch word voor photograph: "foto" is in your chosen name for this forum?
  • I was wondering the same thing @shana why is it so important for you @FreyaFoto to know the name of the photographer??
    It's nothing mysterious!  :-)  I'm a photographer and I help run an online photography group - every week one of us produces a (black & white) photograph that we really like, and the group discuss it.  I wanted to use this, but unfortunately one of the other things we also have to do do is to discuss the photographer who took the image - so if I don't have the photographer's name I can't use the image?  That's it!  :-)
    @ FreyaFoto  only one question remaining:are u dutch speaking?
    No - my name is completely invented!  :-)