Old Titles for New Plots

Inspired by MarcWatson-Gray's new discussion, I suggest this off-shoot. What new plots could be imagined for existing AC titles (or slight variants thereof). e.g., 
Endless Night: Tuppence snores. 
Pocketful of Wry: One comedian suddenly discovers that death is hard.
At Bertram Wooster's Hotel: Hilarity ensues as Jeeves disentangles his young master from a murder charge.

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

5 Little Pigs, The 5 Grown up Children of Former Home Secretary Hector Pigg and his Wife the Former Home Secretary  together Join a Police Force and together solve Crimes.

Body In The Library; A Body Is discovered in a Village Library.

Murder At The Vicarage; A Murder Takes place during A Coffee Morning held by The WI and The Vicar's Wife

Towards Zero;

Tommy and Tuppence have a Limitted amount of time to solve a Murder, If they succeed they get money to Carry On enjoying the High Life, If they Fail they have to sell their House and sell it to a Man wanting to dedicate it to Science Fiction.

Murder On The Oriental Express; Poirot solves a Murder in a Tokyo Murder Room.
  • AnubisAnubis Ontario, Canada
    Those are good!
  • MarcWatson-GrayMarcWatson-Gray Dundee City, United Kingdom
    Death In the Clouds: Man's parachute fails to open.
    They Do It With Scissors: Murder in a Hairdressers.
    Evil Under The Bun: Woman poisoned having afternoon Tea.
    Dead Man's Brolly. Man stabbed by pointed Umbrella
    Mrs McGinty's Fled: Mrs McGinty dissappears after murder of her lodger.

Evil Under The Sundial; Pipes have to be laid when someone takes over a Mansion and a body is found directly under a Sundial.

Death On The Line; either someone is running away from someone and they get Electrocuted on Train tracks or someone is on the phone to someone and they hear them get killed

Norm; A Man called Norman is Murdered.

I like yours Marc.

• MarcWatson-GrayMarcWatson-Gray Dundee City, United Kingdom
    Thanks Tommy...I Particularly like Evil Under The Sundial !!!

How about: In Fun only !

Numb Witness....Someone witnesses a murder in sub zero temperatures but is too cold to testify !!
    Murder Is Queasy.....Murder by Food Poisoning !!
    And Then There Were some.......Murderer fails to murder all ten people !
    Crooked Mouse...Mouse accused of Murder and stealing cheese !!!

• I liked your Evil Under The Sundial @Tommy_A_Jones ,and surely your and then there were some @MarcWatson-Gray :)
  • I can't find the thread on book covers, but wanted to share that my sister visited and had brought for me a first edition on Elephants Can Remember, Collins Crime Club, which she had purchased in Canterbury. I've started reading it again, and have to say t hat I agree with everything Tali and others have said about Ariadne being like AC herself. But I think that this observation reads true for the later books in particular, not the early ones. In Elephants, it seems that AC has dispensed with characterisation for Ariadne Oliver and is voicing her own thoughts on being a novelist, and also things about her social circle.
  • AnubisAnubis Ontario, Canada
    Norm - brilliant, Tommy.
    That is what my Brother and I call the book, whenever I ask him to pass it to me I say can you pass me Norm.