agatha christie on face book?

Hey i know that Facebook has been replaced by many other social networking sites and apps ..but i just joined it and i was wondering if there's a page for Mrs christie where we can discuss stuff, or is every thing is done here on this site ??

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    Yes, There is one dedicated to Poirot, and one dedicated to Miss Marple.
  • shanashana Paramaribo, Suriname
    @marayamalbulushi: of course there is an Agatha Christie page on Fb. It is linked to the website www.agathachristie.com.
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    There might not have been shana
  • shanashana Paramaribo, Suriname
    @Tommy_A_Jones: again, have a very nice day!

• I just viewed the Facebook spread of comments, and I came up with an interesting comclusion. We are, as a global society moving a little closer to the ways in which the social strata Agatha Christie commented on things and identified themselves. I believe Christie's characters defined themselves by their principles - not the more selfish modern version - priorities. Having just read Elephants Can Remember, I can see the effort Ariadne and Julia Carstsirs put into determining what would be the right thing to do. Should Ariadne get back in touch with Mrs Burton-Cox; would she ever dream of speaking to Celia about what Mrs Burton Cox has told her ? Would you wear a wig to shoot yourself or your husband? Brains were searched for reference points with similar situations in which you might have done something similar. Doing the right thing defined your sense of worth. Today, people are again attaching themselves to the "right" set of beliefs through Facebook. They are defining themselves by what they agree with and whom they "like" on social media. In between, we have had the cult of the individual, the search for self-realisation, originality and personal fulfilment. Now we want to belong to a group who share the same principles and basic leaning, political or otherwise, because every "like" suggested an extended thread of beliefs. We have come full circle in terms of defining ourselves.