CUÁLES SON LOS "VILLANOS" MÁS LOGRADOS..? POR QUÉ?

luismkluismk Bariloche,Rio Negro, Argentina
En toda novela policial, uno de los principales personajes es el criminal. Agatha Christie nos ha dejado muchos de ellos. Cuál es nuestro favorito? Por qué? Creo que el de The man in the brown suit, y el de The murder of Roger Acroyd son los mejores. ambos son muy bien descriptos y no dejamos de sentir simpatía por ellos.

Comments

• Missjasmin1Missjasmin1 California, United States
    Luismk,
    Do you speak any English at all? I am having some difficulties understanding you, and I really would like to understand you because you seem very dedicated to this website.
  • luismkluismk Bariloche,Rio Negro, Argentina
    Hello Missjasmin 1!! I understand English but its very difficult for me write and speak in English. Whatever, I hope we can stay in conection and exchange views..
  • luismkluismk Bariloche,Rio Negro, Argentina
    luismk said:
    WHAT ARE THE "VILLAINS" MOST ACCOMPLISHED..? WHY? In all police novel, one of the main characters is the criminal. Agatha Christie has left us many of them. What is our favorite? Why? I think that's The man in the brown suit, and The murder of Roger Acroyd are the best. both are very well described and not let feel sympathy for them

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    My Favourite is the one in The Man In The Brown Suit too,
  • I think the one in Mrs McGinty's Dead is well-conceived and believable. It makes sense that somebody SPOILER ALERT whose life was already a kind of lie and a cover up would be unscrupulous, and maybe prepared to kill. It shows how much vanity is important to people, and the villain's profession was one for vain people.