POIROT / TRAILER FOR CURTAIN

I have just seen the tv trailer for David Suchet Poirots last Apperance in CURTAIN. SOOOOO SAD. I CRIED JUST WATCHING THE TRAILER CANT BELIEVE ITS THE END :-(....

Comments

• AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    I have just seen the tv trailer for David Suchet Poirots last Apperance in CURTAIN. SOOOOO SAD. I CRIED JUST WATCHING THE TRAILER CANT BELIEVE ITS THE END :-(....

Hi Dolly, can you post a link for this?  I would love to see it too.
  • Agatha Christie's Poirot Trailer - YouTube
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUZfKF8SwEw

Here is the link for the Trailer for the last Poirot episodes including CURTAIN
    :-(
    Thanks for posting that Dolly.  I wish it were just specific to CURTAIN as I would like to get an idea of what the episode will be like.
  • Well that was not the full trailer the one we saw tonight had Poirot all old and frail
    Well that was not the full trailer the one we saw tonight had Poirot all old and frail

Is there a linke available for that one?
    Well that was not the full trailer the one we saw tonight had Poirot all old and frail

Is there a linke available for that one?
  • TuppenceTuppence City of London, United Kingdom
    The trailer for the final four films can be seen on our Poirot page: http://www.agathachristie.com/christies-work/detectives/poirot/1 (It's the first picture of David Suchet)
    Tuppence said:
    The trailer for the final four films can be seen on our Poirot page: http://www.agathachristie.com/christies-work/detectives/poirot/1 (It's the first picture of David Suchet)
    Thanks for posting Tuppence.  He does look older and more frail toward the end of that trailer.  Can't wait to see the episodes.
  • I felt pleased to see Poirot but then in dawned, the end is near! Very sad

At least some old characters are def coming back.
  • DeanDean United Kingdom
    It was sad, the trailer was quite sad aswell. :(( :(
  •  i read curtain and i was really sad especially after reading poirot's letter to his friend :( :( i couldn't believe it