MYSTERY MAN SPOILER FORUM

2»

Comments

• I bet Klaurose's clue is a good one. A very popular novel. That narrows it down, I should say. 
  • God! Finally got it! I just had to use my grey cells properly :) 
  • @Griselda i was wondring if he ment by Christian the religion or something related to agatha christie
  • misstulipmisstulip Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
    Christian names would refer to first or given names. Starting with possible first names hidden in the anagram would give a starting point. Not religion nor Christie. 
  • Hi maryanalbulushi, I was thinking of the very popular novel part of the clue Klaurose gave. I don't know what you think, but I think that 'very popular' would narrow it down to about 4 novels. I haven't been clever enough to find all the clues, but I feel I could guess a character who is a thief but not a murderer from a popular novel.
  • According to the clues given by successful forum sleuths, it is a Poirot novel, and a popular one. Many of the popular AC novels star Poirot. Can you think of any thieves in Murder on the Orient Express, because I cannot, so maybe not that one. And nearly everyone in that novel is a GENERAL SPOILER murderer. Are there any thieves in And Then There Were None? I can't remember. Again,in that one, would one struggle to find a character who isn't a murderer? I can think of a novel with a thief in which is said to be a very good example of Christie's work. 
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    Yes, no luck for me yet either. Congratulations to those who have found the answer.
  • misstulipmisstulip Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
    I agree that there are four main Christie works. The thief is from one of them. And three are Poirot novels. And Then There Were None would be the fourth. Perhaps think of a main novel that has been dramatized often?
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    Finally got it. This time google search DIDN'T come through for me lol.  Thanks for all of the hints!  Hope the game is back again soon.