Agatha Christie BBC Dramatizations

Does anyone listen to the BBC Dramatizations that they have adapted from her books? If so, which ones are your favorites? One thing that I noticed is that the programs are very faithful to the books. The adaptations that I have listened to thus far were Death On The Nile, Murder On The Orient Express, and Lord Edgware Dies which all had John Moffatt as Poirot -- a very good Poirot on radio I must say too! I'm currently listening to A Murder Is Announced and so far it's a very good adaptation and I'mreally enjoying it. Love the cast members and again it's faithful to the book.

There are also some radio dramatizations (https://www.penguinrandomhouse.co.uk/media/news/2015/september/agatha-christie--the-lost-plays/) that has just been unearthed and rediscovered. I love it when we get some newly released material from the treasure trove of Agatha Christie. I definitely plan on buying these soon. The stories are: Butter In a Lordly Dish, Murder In The Mews, and Personal Call. I'm really looking forward to Personal Call. I listened to a preview of it and it's definitely got my attention. I hope we hear of some new material being unearthed sometime in the future.