Closed Casket

CrookedQuinCrookedQuin California, United States
did any one else begin Closed Casket? I was not a fan of the monogram murders but this seems more in the vein of Agatha Christie. Of course, it isn't the best but it is an improvement from its predecessor. 

Comments

• CrookedQuin: apologies if you are award of this this already, but there is a quantity of comment about Closed Casket, and The Monogram Murders, including comment on the acceptability, in principle,  of doing continuation stories. I went there to try to gain an idea of the consensus, and also to see why people liked the idea, and why others did not.  It was very interesting. You might greater volume of feedback there rather than here, although here is the place for to and fro discussion with other members.
  • CrookedQuinCrookedQuin California, United States
    Oh, I'm sorry.
  • Both here and on Facebook there is comment, but just a bit more on Facebook.

• La gente vive creyendo que se debe ser feliz todo el tiempo. Todos hacen público sus momentos felices, pero nadie habla de los momentos tristes. Sin pensar que la tristeza también es un sentimiento que se debe compartir. Bien sabrás que una imagen vale más frases para status amor
  • Dr.SheppardDr.Sheppard Oxford, UK

La gente vive creyendo que se debe ser feliz todo el tiempo. Todos hacen público sus momentos felices, pero nadie habla de los momentos tristes. Sin pensar que la tristeza también es un sentimiento que se debe compartir. Bien sabrás que una imagen vale más frases para status amor
    People lives believing that you must be happy all the time. All made public their happy moments, but no one speaks of the sad moments. Without thinking that sadness is also a feeling that should be shared. Well know that a picture is worth for status love phrases