The Sixth Murder - Stephen Barron

TommyTommy Vale of Glamorgan, The, United Kingdom
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=608961869147755&set=a.592366310807311.1073741827.592357640808178&type=1&theater
This narrows things down a bit. With just two left, who do you think the Mystery Man is? What do you think Stephen Barron's past crime was? And where do you think you'll find the answer on the official site? Discuss all your theories here!

Comments

• MariaMaria Pichincha, Ecuador
    In another thread, Lyubomir.Lalev88 predicted the hotelier would have this kind of ending... It was a very good guess!!! I think that he died in the way he did becuase he also did something like that in the past... Insurance scam?
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    I have been looking through the website for a good part of the morning and I have to admit that I am stumped.  I hope we get a vision soon.
    Yes, me too... All the ideas I had lead me nohwere... Actually this makes me a bit suspicious... Hmmm...
  • agree. went through all the stories i know that feature this kind of storylines. nothing yet.
    first vision just arrived... no idea where it is!
    Maria said:
    first vision just arrived... no idea where it is!

Thanks Maria for letting us know.  I am still stumped though! lol  I have no idea where that is.
  • cphh1007cphh1007 New York, United States
    Hot Swiss!  Has anyone found the link? Anyone have a clue?
  • edited October 2013
    I GOT IT!  and almost right away.   Wow. 
  • Found it. This was a short story turned into a full length novel
  • I thought I would never find one on my own.     And I found it thinking of something else, but at least I got it.  Without a hint!
  • There is only 1 person who it could be now :-)
  • I think we know who's next. But the question is why did the mystery man do these murders there could be many reasons I can see
    another hint on this? I'm lost...
  • Have you found the clue Maria
  • There are many trains in all the clues so far
    it seems I found it, but the worst thing is that I checked that story 3 times today! lol
  • Good for you :-)
    Good for you :-)
    thanks!!! you really helped me go back on my steps!  :D
    Thanks everyone, finally got it.
  • The first vision made me all black and blue.....finally cracked it :D
  • LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria
    There are many trains in all the clues so far
    Thank you, this really helped me. :)
    There is only 1 person who it could be now :-)
    I do not agree. We still have three possibilities for something that can be arranged from the letters found. And who knows - there might be more than three possibilities as well - if the next hidden links have again more than one missing letter...
  • GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
    I know the location to the clue, but does anybody know anything about what the first two clues mean?  Does anybody recognize the location depicted in the first clue?  How about the heraldic shields?  Does anybody know what they represent?
    GKCfan said:
    I know the location to the clue, but does anybody know anything about what the first two clues mean?  Does anybody recognize the location depicted in the first clue?  How about the heraldic shields?  Does anybody know what they represent?
    The first one is a famous European city. The second looks like train signs to me. But I cannot say much, I found this link based on others' words and hints.
  • HuilangHuilang Durham, United Kingdom
    Uhm guys I really have no clue with this visions! I don't know which city is the first - I am trying to google different cities in England to see if anything similar comes up. And about the second... ehm... 

Nope, I'm lost.
    Huilang said:
    Uhm guys I really have no clue with this visions! I don't know which city is the first - I am trying to google different cities in England to see if anything similar comes up. And about the second... ehm... 
    Not in England. :) But once again - this did not help me much. But there are players who understood the first vision and found the link based on it.
  • HuilangHuilang Durham, United Kingdom
    Ook, found it! But based on the "train" hint (again, all these trains!!) 

Which city would that be, again?!
    Huilang said:
    Ook, found it! But based on the "train" hint (again, all these trains!!) 

Which city would that be, again?!
    Bern.
  • cphh1007 said:
    Hot Swiss!  Has anyone found the link? Anyone have a clue?

Brilliant.

edited October 2013
    now, I know it doesn't have anything to do, but do look up for the city in google earth, you can find the exact location in 3d... lol
    but, just to help since I just found out yesterday, you can right click on any image and choose the "copy url" option, then go to google, go to image search, click on the camera icon (search by image) at the end of the search line, then select: search by URL and paste the previosly copied url (ctrl+v)... at least for me it helped since I did not know where in the world that city was...
    However, it can also lead you to cristal balls or snow balls, so, not 100% reliable....
    Now I've seen the second vision, I'm not sure about those shields, but is it just me, or the las one looks like a phoenix?