Memories of the Mystery Man

GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
edited March 2016 in The Mystery Man Game 2016
Hello everybody!  

Longtime contributors to these discussion boards will remember the first four Mystery Man Games, in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.  It's been a while since the last game, and now it's finally back!  Does anybody remember the earlier games, and if so, would you like to mention some of your favorite memories or experiences from those games?

Comments

• MariaMaria Pichincha, Ecuador
    In the 2013 game, trying to find the small links to the clues in the site!
  • tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    I love Mystery Man games! It's a great moment! You can interact more than usual to the others members of the site! We share our dobts, theories and try to figure out who he/she is. I really love it!
  • GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
    Maria, this year there will be no tiny hyperlinks consisting of a single period, since one of the goals of this game is to get people posting on the message boards more, so we're putting the clues in the discussion threads.  I don't know if you'll consider that a good thing or a bad thing.

tudes, you hit the nail on the head by saying that you "can interact more than usual" with other fans– we're trying to get people to talk to each other more and introduce themselves and share their Christie/mystery interests!
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    Hi wow, so glad this is back! I wish I had checked the website sooner but will get started today!  I have played all the other ones. The highlight for me were the discussions and some of the helpful hints people gave each other. Some hints were more obvious then others which in many cases made it more fun. Sometimes, even with really obvious hints, it still took me a while to find a clue lol. Will get started on this later today, thanks for bringing it back!
  • MariaMaria Pichincha, Ecuador
    It was fun to exchange theories with everyone at the forums. I was missing this game!