Collection

JB1970JB1970 High Point, NC USA
I am new to Agatha Christie and I want to collect all of the books for Hercule Poirot.  Any advise of where I can purchase them all at once?

Thank you,

JB1970

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    Book shops
  • JB1970JB1970 High Point, NC USA
    Thank you and Yes I have tried those, however they do not sell them as a complete collection.  I wanted to buy all new and from the same company, but can not find a company that sells all of these books.   :s
  • GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
    To the best of my knowledge and belief, there is no single collection of Poirot books, nor is there a complete anthology series.  There was a GIGANTIC single-volume book that was a specialty item, containing every Miss Marple mystery, which set a record for "world's thickest book" (http://mentalfloss.com/article/21779/worlds-thickest-book).  The only way to get all the Poirots is to buy them individually from stores or Amazon.com or eBay or something like that, but unless someone on eBay sells all of the Poirot novels and short stories as one lot, I'm afraid that you'll just have to go on Amazon.com and buy all of the new Harper editions if you want to get all of them at once.