who is your favorite actors /actress?

As it's shown from the title I want to know who is your favorite actor beside the related one to Agatha Christie's movie or series adaptations you know some times it's good to discover the world out side .. So let me tell you my list

my favorite Hollywood actor is Johnny depp I love his weird roles like Mr. Willy wonka in Charlie and chocolate factory I also liked the acting of hue grand in two weeks notice and the acting of hue Jackman in real steel the acting was fabulous

my favorite bollywood actor is shah rukh khan on the other hand my favorite actress from bollywood is deepika padukon after such great movies like chenni express

finally as you notice I didn't mention any actor from middle east even though I am from gulf area but I don't like watching this kind of dramas ^_^

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I like David Niven, Carry Grant, James Garner, Dudley Moore, Eliott Gould, and Richard E Grant and James Bolam, I also like Joan Hickson, Penelope Wilton, Maggie Smith Doris Day, Alison Steadman and Nicola Cowper.
  • tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Angela Lansbury, I'm Murder, She wrote fan. Besides her, I like Maggie Smith. I also like Jack Nicholson and Johnny Depp and so on.
    I didn't say Angela Landesbury as I thought we were not including Christie related people
  • tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    edited February 2015
    I said her name mostly because of Murder, she wrote. It isn't Christie related. I know she played Miss Marple and the writer (Salome ...)in Death in the Nile, but isn't fair not mention an actress or actor just because once or twice she/he played a role in a movie based on Agatha Christie's book. By the way, Angela Lansbury played a role as Elvis Presley's mother in one of his films. She also did Picture of Dorian Gray, Please Murder Me and so.
    I also like Maggie Smith (she played Daphe Castle in Evil under the Sun), but not because of this movie.

• glalonzo0408glalonzo0408 Pennsylvania, United States
    One of my favorite actors is JOhn Cleese...he is hysterical......
  • Linnet RidgewayLinnet Ridgeway Davao City, Philippines
    I admire, Katherine Kingsbury, other than Agatha Christie.
    Most of them ar modern actors and actresses, despite me being,  borne in the 90's I admire : Scarlet Johansson, Jennifer Aniston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Adam Rodriguez, Andrew Scott.
  • yeah i like jennifer aniston's acting @Linnet Ridgeway i loved her after watching her show friends

I like Nicola Cowper, Peter Egan, Imelda Staunton and Jim Carter.

• I like Maggie Smith (I first saw her in "Evil under the Sun", but then really liked her as the Mother Superior in the "Sister Act" series), Judi Dench (I adored her in "Behaving Badly"), Juliette Binouch. Emma Thompson. Colin Firth, Alan Rickman (I loved his restrained acting in "Sense and Sensibility")
  • @taliavishay-arbel the group of actors you mentioned are all great. I like their work
  • Favourite performance in any Agatha Christie adaptation came from Monica Dolan, After the Funeral, she was incredible. Other then that, Helen McCrory, Andrew Scott, Julie Walters, each has the ability to transform.

Agreed paula

Johnny Depp, Benedict Cummberbatch,  Anna Kendrick, Nick Jonas( not as much as Benedict but still) Ofcourse, David Suchet. A lot more but there ate the  actors who pop out of my confuse head. 
    Richard E Grant, James Bolam, Peter Egan, Geoffrey Palmer, Bernard Cribbens, Judi Dench, Angela Landesbury, Eliot Gould, Imelda Staunton, Samantha Bond, Barbara Flynn, Zoe Wanemaker, , Simon Williams, Martin Jarvis, Ruby Bental, the Guy who played Albert in The Warwick and Annis version of Partners in Crime and The Secret Adversary, Francesca Annis, James Warwick, Cheryl Campbell, Nicola Cowper,Alan Alda, Anne Reid and David Suchet