Royal Mail Agatha Christie stamps

Dr.SheppardDr.Sheppard Oxford, UK
I'm surprised that no one has started a discussion on the stamps since they were released on Agatha Christie's birthday, the 15th September. I was at the Torquay Festival when they were released. It was suggested that 250 people attended the event. The queue in the marquee for the stamps was quite long and there were very few sets of stamps left at the end of the day. Mathew Prichard was signing the First Day Cover envelope and that added to the interest. Each stamp has a hidden feature, which varies from a heat patch to micro written words and details that can only be revealed with the use of an ultraviolet light. The stamps really are amazing. 
One of the sessions was a talk from the stamp designer, Jim Sutherland, who explained the hidden elements of the stamps and his ideas behind their creation, certainly one of the highlights of the 2016 festival.

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    What do they look like?
  • TuppenceTuppence City of London, United Kingdom
    They look great! You can see them and learn about them here http://bit.ly/2d2ot6o
  • Tuppence said:
    They look great! You can see them and learn about them here http://bit.ly/2d2ot6o
    I have the solution to 27 of the 30 hidden features if individuals want to know more..
  • Update: I have just received the postcards of the stamps and they are a little more revealing and have enabled me to solve all 30 hidden features on the stamps.
  • edited October 2016
    I live in the U.S. Will I be able to order the stamps?  Thanks. 
  • I live in the U.S. Will I be able to order the stamps?  Thanks. 
    @joe.petrizzo.7 Hi Jo, yes the Royal Mail is set up to send the stamps anywhere in the world. At my last count, there were 31 secrets / mysteries to find on the Christie stamps, I hope you enjoy them.
  • poemaspoemas brazil
    Con tu familia, tu pareja y amigos: porque ya todos tendrán en 
    cuenta que al frente tienen una persona brillante, que siempre está
    repartiendo modales, para quienes conviven contigo querrán ser como 
    imagenes de amistad
  • Por eso es necesario cuidarlas y demostrarles que las necesitas a tu lado y que son importantes para ti. Para ayudarte, en este artículo de enseñamos los mejores textos de amistad para una amiga.frases para enamorar