Thought of a New Story Idea

I've been sitting down roughly developing and plotting out a short story. I still have a long ways to go, working out all the kinks and such . . . . and then I actually need to sit down to write the darn thing! And along the way I hope to come up with an intriguing and catchy title! I'm greatly looking forward to the whole process! I'll provide updates along the way and once I churn out a draft I can private message the story to any of you who would like to read it and honestly critique it. 

Thanks! 

Comments

• CrookedQuinCrookedQuin California, United States
    Cool! Can't wait to read!
  • @CrookedQuin, hey, you must be new to the forum. Hope you'll enjoy your stay! :)

I can't wait to start the first draft of the story. Right now I'm still in the brainstorming and development stage. 
  • @Griselda, I know you said that you couldn't see the recent messages that I sent to you so I'll just post up here what I said in those messages. 

I mentioned that in my story I planned on having Cardew manipulate and produce in his aunt Honoria a fear, believing that the serial killer (I haven't thought of a good name for him yet . . . the only ones I thought of as of late are "The Spinster Murderer (or madman) and the "Silk Stocking Strangler" but those seem unsatisfactory to me) is somehow after her. I also mentioned earlier that he persuades his aunt to produce a replica of the house key so he can gain access to his aunt and check up on her to see if she's okay at any time. One way I thought about having Honoria believe or become leery of her surroundings would be missing valuables of hers like her pearl necklace and other things like that, possibly hearing footsteps at night, and possibly a missing silk stocking of hers. 

I've been writing my story and I hope that it's good. The idea is coming down to paper but I hope that it's perfectly executed and flows very well. 
  • I'd love to read it.
  • @Colonel Bantry, I will definitely let you read it when I'm finished. The story still has quite a long ways to go but after I read it and polish it up a bit I'll open the story out to you and any others who wants to read it.
  • jenniferjudy225jenniferjudy225 London, United Kingdom
    I just wing it from my memories and experiences. 
  • Can't wait to.see it
  • Starting writers trust that making a work of fiction begins with a solitary occasion - a sudden burst of motivation that pops a full-grown story thought into their psyches. This single occasion at that point prompts the way toward growing that thought into a completed work. In all actuality thinking of a full, rich story thought is itself a procedure.Do my Assignment uk
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    Good Luck.
  • poemaspoemas brazil

Los poemas y los versos puede que no estén demasiado
     de moda en estos momentos, sin embargo, lo que no se puede negar es que, 
    durante décadas, e incluso siglos, fueron el mejor método de conquistar a 
    las mujeres, y de conseguir enamorar al amor de tu vida.
    Por ello, quizá sea el momento de volver a poner de moda los versos cortos de amor para enamorar a una chica.