The man in the brown suit

2»

Comments

• tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    I think this book resembles some of her earliest stories. It's a very good book.
  • I loved the role of Battle in "Towards Zero", and was really dissapointed when they put MM in the movie instead. I thought the connection between his daughter and the victim was brilliant.
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I felt the same about Batte not being in Towards Zero and Miss Marple being in Towards Zero, I was disappointed when he wasn't in Cards On The Table too, although different series' They could have casted SOMEONE to play him.
  • I've just finished ''Towards Zero'', an amazing story...  Personally,I would prefer Poirot in this book , moving around the House and the Hotel, investigating deeper in the psychology of the characters...Anyhow I've enjoyed it and It made me think a lot on the plot...
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I love Supt Battle, I think having Poirot would ruin this book I love the bit where Battle Refers to Poirot, I love the relationship between Battle and his junior, If anything I wish Battle and SPOILER ALERT the man who attempted Suicide joined forces to solve it, I would love to have seen Poirot in Ordeal by Innocence but not Towards Zero.