THANK YOU ALL AT AGATHA CHRISTIE.COM

I would like to be the first to say THANK YOU SOOOOO much to the hosts/staff at. Agatha Christie .com. For putting on the Mystery Man game for us all to enjoy. It's been great!!! and much appreciated by us all

Comments

• Pat_septemberPat_september Gauteng, South Africa
    edited October 2013
    Many Thanks as well! A bit different then the previous versions of the game, but just as addictive, challenging, fun, intriguing.
    =D>
  • LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria
    edited October 2013
    I also want to thank all of the team! I played for the first time and I liked extremely much the idea to follow a plot like Agatha Christie's!
    I can't wait for the next year's game. :) For then, one of us, the fans, could be the Mystery Man. :D I already have ideas about a plot and fans' names as main characters. But this is me - I have big fantasy and come up with many ideas. That is why I posted so many suggestions and theories - I hope they were not too much. ;)
  • As a first-timer I can only say one big thanks to the officials and of course you guys on the forum.
    =D>
    Without your wisdom, ideas, explanations and hints I wouldn't be able to come to the end.
    Had a great time here and I very much look forward to the next year game.
  • glalonzo0408glalonzo0408 Pennsylvania, United States
    A big thank you from Pennsylvania....Had a wonderful time.....first time I played and I loved it...thanks again....
  • Me, too : many many thanks for the game, it's been great for those who enjoy following Poirot's "little grey cells" or Miss Marple's intuitition. Thanks for the game, but also for all the wonderful "colleagues" I've found in this website !!! Hope our discussions will go on, as I've had a great time sharing theories, motives and opinions !
    THANK YOU GUYS ...see you in the 2014 MM Game !!!
    ;)
  • MariaMaria Pichincha, Ecuador
    Yes! Thank you! this has been lots of fun! But I'm sad it has to end :'( I hope this year goes by very quickly just to play again!
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    Maria said:
    Yes! Thank you! this has been lots of fun! But I'm sad it has to end :'( I hope this year goes by very quickly just to play again!

Hopefully only 11 months until the next one starts! :)

My thanks too.  This game is one of my most favourite parts of the website.

• InspectorVenoqInspectorVenoq Tasmania, Australia
    Twas an honour playing this year! I hope I was at least close with my theory...
  • TommyTommy Vale of Glamorgan, The, United Kingdom
    Thank you for all your kind comments - we are very glad that so many of you made it to the end of the game and that you enjoyed the experience. Winner and official account of what happened will be published on Thursday!