The Sixth Murder - Stephen Barron

2»

Comments

• edited October 2013
    second vision presents different coat of arms of some cities
  • cphh1007cphh1007 New York, United States
    So who besides Mystic Margot Greer is left?
  • Fern Porter, the nurse
  • Pat_septemberPat_september Gauteng, South Africa
    maybe from the 1st vision of this murder we're supposed to take the colour of the river?
  • edited October 2013
    maybe from the 1st vision of this murder we're supposed to take the colour of the river?

The first vision always pertains to the past crime of the victim. 

The second and third visions point to the book or story where you will find the link.

Just remember that from the beginning there has been a lot of wordplay in this game:  puns, synonyms, homophones and so on.  Read all the comments in this thread again, the answer to the first vision is there.

• Maria said:
    Now I've seen the second vision, I'm not sure about those shields, but is it just me, or the las one looks like a phoenix?

It's an eagle.  But it's still rather nice, don't you think?
  • The city is Bern or Burn?  ;-)
  • Pat_septemberPat_september Gauteng, South Africa

The first vision always pertains to the past crime of the victim. 

The second and third visions point to the book or story where you will find the link.

Just remember that from the beginning there has been a lot of wordplay in this game:  puns, synonyms, homophones and so on.  Read all the comments in this thread again, the answer to the first vision is there.

thank you!!