Labours of Hercules music question

Hello Poirot fans ~ I am thrilled to have found this website.  I have recently enjoyed watching the Labours of Hercules and I have a question about the music.  In the scene where Poirot, the Countess, and Alice are playing cards the dog Binkey is howling.  Binkey is howling because Dr. Lutz starts playing the piano.  I love the classical piano piece he is playing but the song is not listed in the credits.  Does anyone know the name of this piece?  I would love to buy a copy and learn to play it.  Thank you so much for your time!  

Comments

• I tracked the movie on youtube and found the passage, but I didn't recognize the music. (I don't know every classic piece ever written, but I did get a B.A. in musicology, so this piece is probably not well known). If anyone else can try to recognize it, it starts around minute 34 in the movie.
  • Liszt Hungarian Rhapsody No 2. ;)
  • Hello, I was just wondering. I've been searching for this classic piece in the ''Labours of Hercules'' Episode. It's at the end at about 1:27:00. And then, is it the same piece in the credits, or not? If the song at the credits is different, I need both of them, please. 
  • Dr.SheppardDr.Sheppard Oxford, UK
    Hi @Anma5524, I hope this helps, but there is no name for the piece of music.

The music score for the 2013 film was created by Christian Henson. He is the musical director for a number of Agatha Christie films about that time. Notes taken from IMDb:

As of February 2014, Christian is putting the finishing touches to his score for Jon Wright's blockbuster 'Our Robot Overlords' and also to a posthumous collaboration with Jerry Goldsmith for a blockbuster production, which is soon to be announced. He recently completed work on 5 feature-length episodes of Agatha Christie's 'Poirot' for ITV, including the final, critically acclaimed episode, 'Curtain'. In addition, he has scored a third season of multi award-winning, hit series 'Fresh Meat' for Channel 4, and a harrowing new 6-part TV series entitled 'Inside No.9', written by and starring Steve Pemberton and Reece Shearsmith (of League Of Gentlemen fame), due for TX Q1 2014.