The Winners!

GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
Congratulations to the detectives who solved the case!

Darko Brunac (No username)

Piers Cardon (Dr.Sheppard)

Jay Cutts (No username)

Susie Golbiw (Misstulip)

Michelle Greer (micgreer)

Karen Hebbend-Bach (kazzer)

Ana Sofia Hofmeyr (PoirotM)

Louisa Hughes (Graybear)

Maria Karlsson (milako)

Samantha Lord (swilks1991)

Ryszard Oslizlo (kindov)

Srivalli Rekha (rekha.srivalli)

Klaudia Rosenkranz (klaurose)

(Agathasmykid)

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Congratulations to you all !!!!! The funny thing is I tried the same way, but as I thought the murderer was linked to the novel,  I couldn't work it out (obviously :D). Great game, great creator and wonderful "partners in crime".
    Congrats investigators! I hope we'll all be back soon ! ;)
  • Yeah! I love this game 
  • edited March 2016
    haha, I also spent a good hour looking at all wiki stuff about the And There Were None novel editions - that maybe I missed some alternative characters connected to the two people whose names/victims didn't come up during the game, but that was a dead end obv. :) then I reread the task and realized we are looking for a thief so obv. it had to be another novel - then another 30 mins until I had a few leads - First names, and luckily the Mystery Man was one of my beloved favorites bec of the actor who played him :D
  • Pat_septemberPat_september Gauteng, South Africa
    Congratulations to you all!!
    I can't believe I've missed it!!
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    Congratulations to you all!!
    I can't believe I've missed it!!
    Hi Pat, nice to see you. I remember playing the game with you in the past, you are a great player. We are hoping the game becomes an annual event (or even more often) again.
  • Pat_septemberPat_september Gauteng, South Africa
    Thank you so much! We had quite a few good players in this game :) I miss playing it and being part of this community.
    Best wishes to you all.
  • GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
    If you have anything you'd like to see in future games, please let me know!
  • jamesmoliverjamesmoliver Kent, United Kingdom
    Congratulation winners i also wants to played games or become a winner
    Hopefully we'll have some new games coming up in the future– please keep watching!
  • I am so exicted to hear that. Bravo.
  • joshjosh London
    edited July 2017
    Congratulations to the winners..!!

• Congratulations to you all !!!!! The funny thing is I tried the same way, but as I thought the murderer was linked to the novel,  I couldn't work it out (obviously :D). Great game, great creator and wonderful "partners in crime".
    Congrats investigators! I hope we'll all be back soon ! ;)
    Yep! I'll stick to your congrats, cause they are the same I wanted to say :P 
    Congrats!
  • This is a champion among the most edifying and educational post Dissertation Service. Truly, I'm looking this kind of material. Grateful to you such an uncommon total for sharing this post.
  • JimmyDoorJimmyDoor USA, Montana
    I like it too, my congratulations and will recommend to friends!!!
    I'm glad that you enjoyed it!
  • PoirotBabosaGalaxyPoirotBabosaGalaxy Fort Lauderdale
     :* 
  • EleciaWilsonEleciaWilson Portsmouth
    You have a genuine capacity for composing special substance. I like how you think and the way you speak to your perspectives in this article. I concur with your state of mind. Much obliged to you for sharing.

• I congratulate you on your success we always happy to see anyone succeed especially for students because we connected University Assignment Help UK that is thoroughly professional at their jobs.