What is this story?

Hi everyone! I'm new here, so I don't really know how it works. I came here because it's been hours since I started to search for the title of one of Agatha Christie's story, and I can't, for the life of me, remember what it is. In fact, I'm searching for an episode of the TV-movies, and I'm almost sure it was with David Suchet. It's been a long time since I've watched this episode, but I really liked it. So I thought I could describe it, and if it makes sense to one of you, it'd be great. 

So, I remember that the detective (I'm pretty sure it was Poirot, but maybe I'm wrong) was invited in some kind of house in the country side, in the winter (I remembered the episode as if it were Christmas, because it seems to me one of the person there got almost electrocuted with the Christmas tree, but maybe it was just winter and I'm confused). There were a lot of people in the house (like maybe 10), and each of them found in their room a number with an object or a riddle-like phrase. They finally got snowed in because of a snow storm, and the people started to get murdered one by one in the house, in the order of the number they found in their room. I have the feeling Mrs Oliver was there, or Captain Hastings, but I'm not sure. At least, someone the detective knew and/or helped him/her to crack the case was there. 

So, if anyone of you knows what story I'm talking about, please, please, I'm begging you: put me out of my misery and tell me. I can't stand not knowing and if I can't find it, I just might re-listen every Tv-movies with David Suchet (which is not so bad, but very long). Thanks in advance everyone! 

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Hastings and Ariadne were only together in the Film Dead Man's Folly, It isn't that, It is not a Film I have come across it might be an Adaptation of And Then There were None which has people who are LIKE Hastings and Ariadne, It might be a Spoof, It is ages since I saw Cluedo, It might be The Cat And The Canary, It might be Murder By Death