The Adventure of the Italian Nobleman

stephenstephen London, United Kingdom
Hi
Can anyone remind me of the piece of music that was used as the incidental theme on the TV adaptation of Poirot with David Suchet of the above?  The theme recurred quite often throughout the episode, but more predominantly at the end when Hastings was chasing the murderer in his car throughout the town of Chichester.  I know (or rather knew) the title of the piece and can play it with no problem on the piano, but it and its composer just escapes me at the moment.  Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    It was written by Christopher Gunning and the Graphics had a Train, a Magnifying Glass and Poirot in his Coat and Bowler Hat, I was very sorry when they stopped using the Graphics, I did think they could have used them for Curtain or perhaps the Final series but there again they weren't used for The Mysterious Adventure At Styles
  • stephenstephen London, United Kingdom
    edited October 2017
    Thanks, but Christopher Gunning is the composer of the main theme tune and other incidental music used in the majority of the Poirot episodes. The particular piece I am referring to is a classical piece that was incorporated into the incidental music. Many thanks for your reply though.
  • stephenstephen London, United Kingdom
    Have found it. It was Bach's Siciliano - BWV 1031