Murder On The Orient Express Film [ Cast ]

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    Which Character replaces which Character, Who does Polar replace, What has happened to dr Constantine and Colonel Arbuthnot?
  • Well I know with Colonel Arbuthnot, he is now a doctor and his race is changed to black. 

So does that mean Brannagh has done what ITV did and made the Doctor a Suspect?

• Well there is no Dr. Constantine in the Branagh adaptation as there is in the book. Colonel Arbuthnot is changed to a doctor now. Both roles in the new film are combined. So yes, a doctor is made a suspect. 
  • HerculeAndAchilleHerculeAndAchille Harrogate, England
    I’m strangely upset that they’ve taken the name of a slightly rebellious and overwhelmingly beautiful girl from “Hercule Poirot’s Christmas” and turned her into a missionary in “MOTOE”...
    I don't think it strange, I agree with you, I am annoyed Arbuthnott is The Doctor, we moaned about things like that with ITV.
    I don't blame you HerculeAndAchille, I was beginning to think I can't wait until it comes on Television but now I don't care how long it takes, we moaned about treatment like this with the ITV Marple series, The whole point is there is 13 suspects and Poirot and The train Director AND a Doctor and Arbuthnott and another Character are in love and there should be no Pilar, I am glad he hasn't chosen a Book I love YET :-(
  • ianthepoetianthepoet Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    I have watched the film last night and it was very good and close to the book in structure. Also I wasn't put off with the a rated cast.
    Am I remembering the Book wrong? As I remember it The Doctor isn't a suspect, am I wrong?
  • Am I remembering the Book wrong? As I remember it The Doctor isn't a suspect, am I wrong?
    You're right, Dr. Constantine in the book is never a suspect in the murder of Mr. Ratchett. 
    Thought so so I am right with one of my objections of the Film, Thankyou ChristieFanForLife
  • Tonight I'm finally going to watch the film.... I'm sure I won't like it as much as the 1974 film. 
    Enjoy.
  • Thought so so I am right with one of my objections of the Film, Thankyou ChristieFanForLife
    The only film to get it right by not making the doctor a suspect, to my knowledge, is the 1974 version.
    Yep
  • Murder on the orient express.  2017 .Kenneth Branagh gives a performance so powerful it almost makes your hair stand on end.

I hope they make more.