What's your favourite drink/food when reading/watching an AC

What food and drink would suit a Poirot or Marple book, or your favourite TV or film adaptation? 

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    Food - The Plum Pudding Christmas story or the Muffins in At Bertram's Hotel, with Drink The Cherry Brandy in Body In The :Library )If My Memory serves me right.
    1. The Dinnner in the King's Lacey's
    2. The Muffins in At Bertram's Hotel
    3. Cherry Brandy.
  • I think a hot chocolate/ Herbal tea from Hercule Poirot or a cup of tea/ cherry from Marple. I think the muffins from At Bertrams Hotel 
  • Hot Chocolate for me! Especially in winter, when reading a winter story like three blind mice.
  • Absolutely, along with the crackle from the fire 
  • I think lemonade in the garden in the summer - reading Peril at End House, Death on the Nile, Evil Under the Sun 
  • Linnet RidgewayLinnet Ridgeway Davao City, Philippines
    My food taste are changing, constantly looking for something new. Though, I do prefer, eating something sweet like cake and somebody warm cup of tea. It is very soothing, for me, generally I would prefer  eat and drinking them. In any series I am watching. I am that well off, but still under my parents roof that is why   I can’t always afford such extravagant  things.  Well someday I believe, this will be a  payed by my own hardearned money. 
  • PoirotBabosaGalaxyPoirotBabosaGalaxy Fort Lauderdale
    hot-pressed Cuban sandwich with capers.
    Chocolate drizzled over a liege Belgian waffle.
    To drink, a strawberry smoothie.
    When reading Miss Marple stories you should drink Cherry Brandy or a Cup of Tea, and eat Muffins, when Reading Poirot Drink Coffee and Eat an Omelette, when reading Pale Horse Drink Beer and forget about Food, when Reading Tommy and Tuppence Books Drink Wine and Eat Chocolates and with all others Drink Wine, I can't help thinking when Reading Passenger To Frankfurt Go to a Pub which serves Food and Drink everything they sell in a Huge Cocktail and eat everything on the Menu, if you get to the end of the Book you will have Deserved it, Same with Endless Night, They Came To Baghdad, Destination Unknown and Death Comes As The End., After The Christmas Pudding story replicate the meal.
  • tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Certainly, the plum pudding and a nice tea cup or hot chocolate.