Murder on the orient express between the movie and the original story

I saw the movie and I hated that Poriot not like what Agatha describe 
and I saw the tv series and I found that David was very nervous in this episode 
also there a lot of different between both the movie and the tv episode and the The original story

Is any one agree or disagree with me?

Comments

• I think that of the three "Orient Express" movies, Albert Finney's Poirot was the closest to AC's portrayal of him in the book. 
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Yes, The KB version has a name Change and a Character from a different Book, The Molina version is updated and uses a Computer Technology or were you meaning the Poirot Television Adaptation which has one less Character and The Doctor as a Suspect?
  • I think that of the three "Orient Express" movies, Albert Finney's Poirot was the closest to AC's portrayal of him in the book. 
    I also feel that the adaptation was closest to the book then all of the previous adaptations put together. I think David Suchet could have made a fantastic adaptation of Orient Express. I think if the film was made during the series' prime and was more focused on being respective to the material of the book then differing from the 1974 version, it could have been one of the best adaptations of MOTOE, a great TV version at least.