Which Book to read?

Ello everyone ,

I'm looking to start a book , but not sure which one to go with. Primarily I would like my next one to be a Poirot's case although am open to the idea of reading any novel with a family murder i.e I'm looking for something in the line of murder committed within a family and plenty of suspects & a wicked plot. Even short stories can be suggested.
Its essential that I provide you a list of books I have already finished reading & hence they need not be suggested.

Poirot's
The murder of Roger Ackroyd
Murder on the Orient Express
Death in the Clouds
Cards on the Table
Hercule Poirot's Christmas
Five Little Pigs
After the Funeral
Cat Among the Pigeons
The adventure of Christmas Pudding
Elephants can Remember

General:
And Then There Were None
Sparkling Cyanide
Crooked House
Miss Marple's:
4:50 From Paddington
Nemesis
Thanks
P.S: Mention the reason for er choice of book please. Thanks

Comments

• tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    edited December 2013
    I think The Mysterious Affair at Styles would be a great choice. It's the first book of AC and, of course, Poirot. I think it's everything you're looking for. It's an excellent book and a clever plot: a murder within a family that lives in the country and everyone has a motive. I think this book gathers her best.Unfortunately, I can't give you more details or I will spoil your fun.
  • glalonzo0408glalonzo0408 Pennsylvania, United States
    I agree with tudes....ENJOY...let us know what you think

• roamingrover86roamingrover86 United Kingdom
    Thanks Tudes, will do. I was debating whether to go with Poirot or Miss Marple's (Sleeping Murder). Now that I have your take on the book. I will be going with The Mysterious Affair at Styles.
    Cheers.
  • tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Thanks, but I have to say that Sleeping Murder is a great book too. I think you'll enjoy both of them. Have a nice reading! And don't forget to write about it!